Monday, September 10, 2007

Fulton's Crab House



Fulton's Crab House is situated right where Pleasure Island meets Downtown Disney Marketplace and looks like a docked riverboat. My husband and I recently had dinner here for the first time and were seated on the second floor, overlooking the water, what a nice view. I had the stuffed Gulf Shrimp and he had the Fried Platter. We were very disappointed with the food. His platter wasn't worth the expensive price tag. It consisted of three scallops, three shrimps and a meager helping of lobster on a skewer. My shrimp was stuffed with crab meat, corn and chives and came with a side of broccolini. I expected it to be great but the stuffing had a strong, salty flavor and although the shrimp was good, I only had five, and not worth the $30.00 price.

On a more positive note, the lemonade I ordered was one of the best I've had, and my broccolini was fresh and sauteed perfectly. Also the starter bread was warm and you can't go wrong with warm bread. But, if all you can praise is warm bread and lemonade, we suggest you go to another restaurant and just enjoy the exterior of Fulton's.



No comments: