Monday, October 8, 2007

Spelmanns Gledje



With a mix of accordion, bass, fiddle and guitar, Spelmanns Gledje are my favorite performers at Epcot. Situated at Epcot's Norway pavilion, the band plays a variety of polkas to waltzes. They usually play right outside of the Stave Church, either under the big tree or closer to the bakery's outdoor seating, so grab a rice cream (rice pudding found at Kringla Bakeri og Cafe), find a place to sit, listen to the music and get a taste of Scandinavia.



1 comment:

bigbrian-nc.com said...

I was looking through pictures of the gledje on flicker and found your blog, I thought you might like to know that I have audio of them on my site

http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/sn2007-19.htm

there is a link to the audio on that page plus you can see some more pictures of them towards the bottom of that page.